Writing

My favorite artist

Out of all the artist/photographers I couldn’t think of anyone except for one and the person I though of was Vincent van Gogh

The reason why Vincent van Gogh Is my favorite artist because he inspires me by the way he puts brush stokes onto his pieces and the way they all put together and just the way he talks about his kife whenever he would write to his younger brother Theo van Gogh . His technics  of painting is to me layering on top each other and him paying attention to the way he put his brush strokes together and I feel like he puts them on with love which I feel like it’s a speacil thing only he does and that I never seen before, he also takes inspo on some Japanese artwork in his own personal work and I think he mixes it up with his own style of painting. His style is visually pleasing to most people and his vasal style is a mix of colors

I don’t think van Gogh specialized in anything while painting I think he just did what he felt like painting and that’s something uniqe he only does and I’m glad he does his art like that because that’s how you would know that’s van Gogh himself and I love how some his panting’s visually show color and I think he just knows how to do a balance of it

this is one of the art works by Vincent van Gogh and I think this is one of the most important paintings from his life because I feel like the dead flowers can represent how his passion could be dyeing and I think think that’s why some of his paintings have dead flowers and i like that he shows his feelings into his work and that’s the style van Gogh had.

job search

photography staff

the first job I’m in interested in is a photography staff i think i fit the qualifications of this job which is to take photos of the props they have. i would need to know how to do photography and know when i would be able yo help and or be great with working with people in that kind of situation

photographer

the second job I’m interested in is being a photographer

I don’t fit on of the qualifications because I haven’t done photography for a Minimum of 3 years and i dont have portfolio just yet  but i think i do fit the others.

I would have to continue doing photography and make a portfolio and i would have to make sure i take good pictures and edit them good

product photographer

the third and last job is being a product photographer

the only qualification(s) that there is , is to have a Work authorization which i don’t have so i dont qualify for it  because i dont have one

i would have to learn how to take and edit videos to be able to get this job

read and write 

1. aperture: controls the area over the light can enter your camrea. shutter speed: controls the duration of the exposure. ISO speed : controls the sensitivity of your camera’s sensor to a given amount of light.
  2. You would change it in low light conditions.
  3. aperture prioity allows you choose the aperture setting you want. Shutter speed lets speed you would want, but the camrea would choose the aperture setting
  4. You would set the lens to af mode. Most camreas have a button on the lens and on the camrea itself that camrea would switch between AF to MF mode.
  5. incident light metering willl always give you consent correct exposure results because it wont be fooled by subject reflectivity.
  6. It would be fina images might not look the same.
  7. Death of field is the area of acceptable sharpness in the front of and behind the subkect in which the lens is focused
  8. dive modes is the different mode while metering modes modes would as the way your camrea would messure the light
  9. Its a technique for adjusting the exposure.